Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Clean-up

Wow, it's been a great weekend. I personally finished a dozen layouts and finished my night last night helping Jill get her ribbon basket organized. She said her cat had been in the ribbon, but let me tell you, it was chaos. Karrie, was the most productive and completed a mini album and nearly a dozen layouts too. Brenda managed to get a lot of detail work completed using stamps and paints. She has some patience!

Let's finish the weekend with some clean-up. Your challenge today is to make at least one card using nothing but your scraps from this weekend. It can be any type of card, for anyone. Remember to upload your creation to a gallery. You have until 6pm tonight. The winner of the Making Memories album kit will be posted by 9pm. Good luck and have fun!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Here is my card!

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n199/blueyecicle/GreenHiCard2.jpg

where is everyone???

Jennifer said...

I am so glad that you guys had such a great time together...next time I want to come!!! Unfortunately I did not get to scrap your challenges cause I was enjoying spring here at my house and spent most of the weekend outside...woot!! But I still have the darn song in my haed that I was planning to use on the first challenge and well I guess I better get to scrapping it anyways or it will stay there forever!~!

Unknown said...

I love your layouts lately!! Was just looking through your gallery and I'm really impressed! I'm home today...so I may take you up on the card challenge! Let's see if I can get off this computer long enough to get something done. ha!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Wow, you are a scrapper gone mad! It takes me a month to do a dozen layouts!! Keep rocking, Mindy!

Andrea said...

You were on a roll girl!!! I love it when I can accomplish so much!!