Saturday, March 21, 2009

Class Time and Prizes

It's been a long week, but I did manage to make some progress on Connor's scrapbook. It's nearly finished, but I need to pick up a few things for some special pages. I plan on taking some pictures today and then will get them uploaded to my gallery.

Saturday is always a good day around The Shaker Box. There are a week of challenges posted and today is class day! Vicki is hosting a Tattered Angels class and will be working with Glimmer Mist. I can't wait! There are also some weekend contests and a new layout of the month program that you need to check out. Over the last couple of months, the site has really grown and we have a great group of women that I am glad to call my friends. If you have time today, check out all the activities going on there!

Also, I will be announcing the winner of the Making Memories album kit RAK tomorrow evening. You still have a little time to get your entry posted. I have seen a lot of great layouts and cards. Also tomorrow, I will be posting the latest Restless Sketch. Check it out and tell your friends!

No comments: