Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Paying It Forward

A couple of weeks ago I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the Fiskar's Fun Day in Cave City, Kentucky. Besides having a great time and meeting some great people, I was able to help the Lead Fiskateers organize the materials for the classes. They were so busy! Again, a great job Rebecca and Stephenie!

Well today I received a package in the mail. Wasn't I surprised when I opened it and it had Fiskar punches and a thank you note from Rebecca! What a wonderful gesture. In the spirit of Fiskars, I have decided to use these new tools, along with the products and tools I received at the event, to "Pay It Forward" to our troops overseas. You can join me in this effort. Visit Cards for Heroes at http://www.cardsforheroes.org/donatecards.html for more information.











3 comments:

Jennifer said...

wow....some yummy stuff there...enjoy your goodies!!

ScrapAddict said...

Wonderful! Great cause too!!

papertrails leaver said...

very cool Mindy! Have fun with the new items!