Monday, March 9, 2009

Great Weekend...


What a great weekend it was, an on-line crop at The Shaker Box. There were tons of challenges, games and even a Design Team search. Linda should be announcing her choices for the DT tonight or tomorrow. Here's one of the layouts I did for a crop challenge from Saturday. It was a special sketch by Allison Cope that she created just for the crop.

I was selected last week to be the Guest Designer for April and started working with my kit last night. I will just say right now that the papers are amazing! If you haven't seen The Shaker Box kits that Linda puts together, I encourage you to visit her site and take a peek.


2 comments:

ellen s. said...

i love how you used the blocks like that and those colors are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors you used with the picture!! You are such a talented scrapper!! Blessings and hugs!!