Saturday, March 14, 2009

Challenge #2

Good Saturday morning! After a late night scrapping here, I'm trying to get my day started while watching the rain. All is quiet in the house and everyone else is still sleeping. I thought this would be a good time to post the second challenge for the weekend. This should be an easy one to get you started.

Challenge #2 ~ Scraplift This
Scraplift the blocking pattern of this quick layout. Use what ever embellishments you choose. Remember, have your creation uploaded to a gallery and linked back here by 6pm on Sunday in order to be eligible for the Making Memories kit. More importantly, have fun!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

ooohhhhhh.....definitely going to lift this layou!! I love it!! I hope everybody wakes up soon so you guys can your scrapping done!! We have gorgeous sun today...sorry about your rain. But at least it isn't snow!!

Unknown said...

*Sniff* its awesome!

Sophia said...

Nice challenges for sure...

Unknown said...

http://www.fiskateers.com/community/photo/38317/

Hope you all are Fiskateers LOL

Laura-Lee said...

This is a really fun layout Mindy, I'm loving all the color you used.