Monday, February 16, 2009

Scrapbook Room

The room is organized and I'm ready to head down to do some scrapping! While the actual room is not completely finished, it's functional. My darling husband still needs to finish the ceiling, hang doors and do some trim work, but since the room is in the basement I'm in no rush.

I've got a table set up as a work area for my sewing machine, Cricut and printer. There is storage for magazines, my Bind-It-All and suppplies, Cricut cartridges and more. On the other side of the room I've put together storage for stamps, inks, paints, ribbon, chipboard, letter, flowers and other embellishments. The Making Memories wall unit was perfect for adding storage while not taking up floor space. At the end of my work tables, two 4' folding tables, I've put a bookcase to hold scrapbooks and items I plan on altering.

I continue to dream of having a studio built off the back of the house, something with a lot of windows for natural light and beautiful cabinetry to hold my collections of art supplies. Until that happens though, I can be very happy in my basement scraproom. I've got everything there I need.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome!! Still hoping to come visit again!! Love ya!

Kimmy P said...

Hey Mindy -- your scraproom is TOO clean and organized. I don't trust people with clean rooms. GO make something and mess it up!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your room! Damn girl!
And one a funny side note...you gonna be in trouble! LOL following my blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy,
You know I love your scrapbooking room. I dream of having a craft room in my house. I like the look of it and how its organized. I have problems getting started if things aren't organized. So I now have a goal and thats to turn Landon's now room into a craft room with tons of shelves. We are working on Landon's room in the basement so he will have a room bigger than he has now. We are all excited. Call me sometime and we do need to get together. I love your blog page. Its very creative and just like you.