Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another Scrap Job

I've been hired to put together an album for a friend. I've done several for her already and she keeps coming back for more, so she must like them. Anyway, her daughter's birthday is approaching and she needs her yearly scrapbook completed before the party. I will be starting that this week. But first, I need to get a few things done for me. Right now I'm participating in a contest happening at the Life Preserver's Club and so far, so good. I'm waiting to find out if I'm moving on to the next round, and if I am then I need to work on a layout for that. Here's last week's layout.


I've started remodeling and organizing my scraproom. I've got a lot of room to work in but I wasn't using it to my advantage. By moving a few things around, I will be able to use the room for sewing and other projects. Also, with friends scheduling annual trips for local group crops, I'm going to need the extra working space. Hopefully we can get some scrapping done here at the house before we head off to meet the rest of the girls. I should be finished organizing in the next day or two and then will get some new pictures posted.

No comments: