Saturday, February 7, 2009

February Kit Creations





I started playing with my The Shaker Box monthly kit last night and was able to get a few layouts finished. The kit is fabulous and jammed packed with beautiful papers. Also, there was a great vintage frame included with the kit, so I broke out my Bind It All to make it into a mini album. Even after all that, I still have tons of goodies left to play with. I think I might just head back down to my scraproom to see what else I can create.

I've got several projects on the "back burner" and really would like to get them going now. Honestly, I should pack up some stuff and head over the the SpringHaven crop that's going on until Sunday evening. It just seems like a lot of work to pack up though.

2 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

This book is amazing Mindy! Your mini albums are always so beautiful! TFS!

Jennifer said...

OMG Mindy!! This is awesome!! You are amazing!! Makes me want to stop with the Valentine stuff and get my kit out!!