Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gabriella



She's a beauty, and a total sweetheart. I was watching a movie today, but also in the mood to do some scrapping. The solution? Digital scrapping on scrapblog.com. I am still learning the ropes with the digi stuff and using this great site and some of their freebies. The have also added some great stuff that you can get for a minimal charge. I have started several different scrapblogs on the site. You can find the link to it in the "My Stuff" section in the right column of this site. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kimmy P said...

I love scrapblog but I'm afraid thats going to be the extent of my digi scrappin!

connie said...

Mindy love the LO! I have never tried digi scrapping - When I find time to scrap I Love playing with all the paper and embellishments!

Jennifer said...

Love your digi Mindy....she is sooooo stinking cute!! Nope, I don't think I could ever do digi....I need to smell and feel all the good paper stuff!!