Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another Scrap Day

Despite my sore back, I was able to sit at my crafting table in my scraproom and get six layouts completed today. All of them are for Kennedy's scrapbook. Hopefully I will finish it this week and will be able to give it to Brooke on Friday or Saturday. So far things are looking great. The album is already 24 pages and I still have Christmas and birthday pictures to work with which will give me at least another six or eight layouts.
I'm getting excited for the new month! I am going to have a project published at scrapbooking.com in their on-line magazine. Then later in the month, I am hosting a crop party with several gals during a long weekend. During that weekend I will be posting a couple of challenge contests so our friends who cannot join us can play along. Ironically our crop is the same weekend as the annual "MS Crop for a Cure" here in Elizabethtown. We might be popping in there to say hello to familiar faces. The weekend should be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am so jealous!! I wish that I could come and be with you guys!!