Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Scrappy Weekend

Well, I think I've recovered from a busy scrappy weekend. Everything was fantastic and it was great to be able to meet so many of my E-friends in person. Honestly, I don't think we got much sleep though and are all glad to be home and getting back into the swing of things in our day to day lives.

The bed and breakfast was amazing! We stayed at The Narrow Way in Lucas, Kentucky and were spoiled rotten by the owners, Roger and Karan. Every meal was fresh and home-made with delicious desserts. The morning cinnamon rolls were to die for and made the entire trip extra special. The accomodations were spectacular. I really need to get Rob down there for a long weekend.

As for the scrapbooking, we had a great group of girls providing ideas and inspiration. I personally got a couple dozen layouts and several cards completed. Here's one of my favorites. It's a double layout of Addyson during a trip to Doe Run Inn on Easter Sunday using some of the new Prima flowers and bling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO's as always!! So glad you had a great time! Blessings and hugs!

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful Mindy!!!!!

Lisa J. said...

I enjoyed meeting you Mindy! It was a spectacular time. I didn't realize you got so much done. Way to go!