Monday, April 6, 2009

Beautiful Day

Ok, so today is not so beautiful outside. It's snowing and cold. So I decided to head to my scraproom and start working on some challenge layouts. Gabrielle at Life Preservers Scrap Club challenged us to use up some old kits. So that's what I started doing. This layout uses papers from a LPS mini kit that I received a couple months ago. I added some Prima flowers and butterflies from my stash. Looking at the picture reminded me of the beautiful day I spend with my nieces and nephew, and how much fun we had playing outside.

6 comments:

Maggi said...

I love this layout! Of course, the BG is awesome, lol. I have to say that I'm not sure about the second butterfly on the top though. The first one is a perfect touch among the flowers. There, how's that for not just saying, "I love it!"??? HA! lol

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

This layout is beautiful! I was so proud to see my name on your blog! Thanks, Mindy!

ellen s. said...

i just love the BG and the flower cluster OH and the folded corner...all of it :)

Anonymous said...

Mindy you have such a knack for making a creative LO!! Love this one!! Blessings and hugs!!

Diva Scrapper said...

WOW! Mindy, I'm just loving your layouts...your work is just sooo beautiful. I love the flowers and the flourish is soooo lovely. Great work!

Diva Scrapper said...

WOW! Mindy, I'm just loving your layouts...your work is just sooo beautiful. I love the flowers and the flourish is soooo lovely. Great work!