Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ready to Create

It has been a long week! I've been out of town and running around, babysitting and playing with kids. Now I'm home and ready to relax and create! I have some projects that I need to upload to The Shaker Box gallery. The April kit is loaded with the new line from Marks Paper Company and it rocks! As a Guest Designer, it will be the first of three uploads throughout the month. I can't wait to reveal the final altered project that comes with the kit too!

After that, I need to get back to work on the Etsy order that needs to be in California by the end of April. The products arrived here at the house while I was gone, so now I can get started with the alterations. The altered clips are going to be used on the tables at a wedding reception to hold name cards and such. Here's an example of what I will be making. The new creations will be in burgundys, blues, greens and have a shabby chic theme.

2 comments:

Diva Scrapper said...

I totally love it. The baby blue is just adorable. I think I might make one for Matthew's room to use it as a Picture holder. It's just adorable. Can't wait to see more.
You are very talented. I love coming here and checking out your latest creations. Keep it up!

myblackfriendsays said...

These are going to make great card holders. I love the baby blue too.