Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's been a busy weekend here! I finished my Shaker Box creations and got them uploaded into the gallery. I was able to finish the mini album, make two layouts and a card, and still had stuff left over in the kit. There's actually enough for a couple more layouts. Here's one of the layouts that I made for my friend Julie.

In addition to finishing my design team work, I was able to complete the order for the wedding. It is ready to ship! Now I can focus on creating some layouts for Addyson, Gabriella and Hayden. I found some adorable Heidi Grace papers and can't wait to use them I've got some great shots of Addyson in her "Barbie Make-up". I think I may head to my scraproom and work on those pictures right now.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful Mindy...just beautiful!! Congrats on finishing that wedding order!!