Tuesday, January 20, 2009

That Holiday Season


I've sorted through the hundreds of Christmas photos that I have and have started scrapping them. First I am focusing on my nephew's album. His birthday is in February and I like to start each new scrapbook with birthday photos, giving them the prior year's book as part of their present. I was able to get several layouts finished yesterday and only two more pages and his book will be complete.

This layout was quick and easy. I used some items from the December kit that I received from The Shaker Box. It included Basic Gray papers, Bazzill cardstock and some miscellaneous ribbon. I added a few buttons and a Making Memories overlay for effect.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! The colors are amazing and he is such a handsome little dude!!! Great layout!

Jennifer said...

what a cutie he is!! Love this layout...you did such an awesome job!!

Life Preservers Scrapbook Club said...

This LO is awesome! LOVE it!