Thursday, January 15, 2009

Changes?

I actually had somebody ask me today, "What did you change? You look different and sound so happy." Well there's only one thing I changed and it was my associations. I feel like a new woman and am so happy ridding myself of negativity. I've started creating again and I mean creating for me! I don't feel obligated to do anything scrappy related.



If you're looking for some wonderful ideas, check out the links here on my blog. Head on over to The Shaker Box and check out the gallery for more creations. There's some great inspiration there and some wonderful chatting on the message board. If you haven't seen Linda's kits, then you are really missing something! They are amazing!

5 comments:

Kimmy P said...

New Year, New Lady! :)

and best of all, new scrappy home!

I've really enjoyed all of our chats this last week and I look forward to getting to know ya better!

Calia Yang said...

hey - loving the 2 page layout! Beautiful!

ScrapAddict said...

A wonderful start to a New Year for sure! BYW....LOVE!! the new blog!

Ziggyeor said...

I love the blacks and reds! Great job on the 2 pager.

Jennifer said...

Yep...a new start to a new year and wonderful new opportunities for us all!! I am so glad that you got your scrappy mojo back!! You inspire me soooo much and I would be sad if you didn't enjoy scrapping again!! Hugs!!