Saturday, June 6, 2009

Revealing Day!


I'm so excited and pleased to be able to share my Life Preserver's Club kit creations. While I still have some projects in the works, I did finish three layouts and posted them in the Design Team gallery on the site. The June alternate kit is beautiful and I've had a great time playing with it.
Take a few minutes and join the club so you too can start enjoying the spectacular kits and active message board. The sneak peek is already out there for July and there's lots to chose from!

7 comments:

Maggi said...

I love your stitching and those butterflies are cute!

Anonymous said...

Girl you know how to make such beautiful single photo LOs!! I need some lessons some time!! Blessings and Hugs!

Jennifer said...

Perfect!! Simply Perfect!! She is beautiful too!!

Andrea said...

pretty pretty LO my friend!!! You totally deserved to be guest DT!! Way to go!!

ROXY'S RAMBLINGS said...

Mindy, I am excited for you and your work is outstanding. Hopefully I can learn from you.
You deserve to be on the design team.

Roxy

Joyce said...

Mindy...I always love looking at your beautiful LO's

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Mindy, I was so impressed by your beautiful creations this month! Keep up the good work!