Monday, June 1, 2009

Doing a Happy Dance!



I found out today that I've been selected to be a guest designer for the month of June for an amazing kit club, Life Preserver's Club. Each month, an individual is selected to receive one of the delicious kits that Von puts together. The design team at LPS is so talented that I am honored to be able to participate. I will be stalking my mailbox for the next couple of days, waiting for that Priority Mail box. Here's the kit that I will be using for my projects. Did I tell you that I was excited???

4 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Yeah Mindy! Congrats on the GDT! Wonderful news and you definitely deserve it! :-)

ScrapAddict said...

Congrats you!!!

Maggi said...

Oh boy oh boy, can't wait to get my hands on that kit! (And to see what you create with it!)

Wanita said...

Congrats Mindy! I can't wait to see your kit projects :)