Sunday, December 13, 2009

Teacher Gifts


It's been a long time since my last post, but it's been crazy busy here. I want to thank all my clients for the holiday orders and I hope you like your creations. A few custom scrapbooks and oodles of cards were created over the last couple of months.


With the holidays approaching fast, I've been creating some extra special gifts. One of my friends, wanted to have something special for her children's teachers. She decided that the teachers had enough trinkets with the standard "A+ apple" on them, so she found a great idea after searching on-line. Each teacher will now be the recipient of something made personally for them. It's a great idea and not costly to make.
After tracing the letter on a 12x12 piece of cardstock, crayons were super-glued to it. The teacher's name was placed on the page using Making Memories rub-on letters. The shadow boxes are from Michael's Arts and Crafts.

2 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Yeah yeah Mindy on the orders! This is a really cool teacher gift!

Joyce said...

What a great idea for a teachers gift!!! Hope all is well with you Mindy!