Sunday, March 9, 2008

Scripture Wheel


That’s what I’m calling my latest project. It started when I bought a 7 Gypsy ATC holder. What was I going to do with this??? First I was going to make a perpetual calendar with birthdays and anniversaries. Then it was something else. Finally I decided on using the project to “get closer with God”. As an added bonus, my friend Melissa is making one of these as well. We spent most of the day on-line, chatting about what we were doing.

What I’m doing is making topic cards covering such things as Grace, Prayer, Doubt, Anger, Comfort and more. I finished those today. Tomorrow I am going to start finding specific scriptures that relate to each topic. On one side I will handwrite the scripture from the NIV study Bible that I have. The other side of the card will just be decorated to match the wheel. This is not going to be a speedy process, but I hope to get the wheel finished this month.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just adore this Mindy! Gonna have to make one for myself I think!

Joyce said...

Great job Mindy!!