Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Well, it's already been a great day. My wonderful husband sent me the most beautiful roses. I need to take some shots of them so I can scrapbook them. Other than that it's been a pretty routine day around here. I did get out to Barnes & Noble so I could pick up the latest copy of Simple Scrapbooks. One of my favorite scrapbook clubs, Life Preservers, is highlighted on page 70. If you haven't checked them out, click on the link in my blog to view their site. The owner, Shellye, is a great person who really puts together some great kits.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Mindy I love the new blog! I also love your scrappin! You are an inspiration!

Unknown said...

Aw, flowers! How sweet!

I have got to pick up the SS issue with LP!! I guess I have to make a trip to the craft store! Happy Valentine's day to me LOL

Andrea said...

It looks awesome Mindy!!!! Happy Valentines day!!!

Unknown said...

Your new blog looks awesome! I love the soft colours. You have a sweet hubby - roses are so special. Glad you had a good day!! HEY...Love the LP plug...!!!

Jennifer said...

Hey Mindy, I checked your links and they all seemed to work fine for me. I love your blog!!