Friday, March 13, 2009

Series Challenge!!!


Ladies, my week-end has started and I hope you are ready to do some scrapping with me. I am going to run a "Series Challenge" through Sunday. You have until 6pm to finish your projects and upload them to a gallery. Don't forget to put your link on my blog in the comment section.
Layout #1...
Create a spread related to a song. I selected "I Melt" by Rascal Flatts. On your layout, I want to see three different styles of lettering. Good luck and have fun with this!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE THIS LAYOUT AND THIS CHALLENGE!! I sooooo have a song picked out for this one!!

Andrea said...

Cute LO!!!! I may have to try to do this!!!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Mindy, what a fun challenge! I've had songs in my head for days, too!

Ziggyeor said...

Hmm interesting :D I'll have to check this out again tomorrow too ;)

I love the Lo very cute and I like the twist with the title.

Ziggy